"When we looked around to take on a laser line, we looked at numerous brands and chose Laharco® Lasers because of the quality of the product, years of experience and commitment to stand behind their product."
- Steve Johnson, Vice President, Paw-Taw-John Services, Inc.
- Increased yield with less waste
- Increased productivity
- Increased profit
- Compact and cost effective
- Industry laser optics leader
- Focuses laser power into defined even line, no fade out at the ends
- Paper and textile
- Any industry where accurate cutting is crucial to productivity
- Log cutoff
- Trim sawing
- Plywood layup
- Head rig
- Grading lines
- Camera vision
- 8200 - Cannon Style HeNe Dot
- 8201 - Right Angle HeNe Line
- 8202 - Cannon Style HeNe Line
- Other models and information available Models Available in 5, 10, and 17 mW
- LD 2000 - Cannon Style Diode dot
- LD 2001 - Right Angle Diode Line
- LD 2002 - Cannon Style Diode Line Models Available in 5, 10, and 15 mW
Custom Fan Angles Available.
Mounting diagram worksheet for fan angle determination
Click the worksheet link above and then fill in the required information.
Return this form to Paw-Taw-John Services, Inc.
This information will allow us to determine the fan angle of your lens, and thereby utilize all of the power available from your laser source.