Green Diode Laser
Laharco® Green Diode Lasers
The new Laharco® self-contained assembly provides intense green light in three power configurations. Operating from 90VAC to 260VAC, these new diode pumped lasers maintain constant output power for ambient temperatures from 0°C to 40°C.
The intense green beam is useful for visual applications in harsh or industrial environments, with optics housed in a sealed cell to provide added protection against contaminants and moisture.
- 532nm Tem00 operation
- Power stability better than ±5% over 8 hours
- Rugged industrial packaging
- Entirely self-contained
- No additional heat-sinking required
- 90VAC to 260VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
- 12 month warranty
- Model GLD-9810 - 10mW Green Diode
- Model GLD-9830 - 30mW Green Diode
- Model GTD-2152 - 15mW Green Diode (Thermal Cooling)
- Model GTD-2302 - 30mW Green Diode (Thermal Cooling)
Each Green Laser is equipped with:
- Laser light emission indicator, which provides a visual indication the laser is on
- Aperture to provide total beam attenuation
- Identification, certification, caution, and aperture label permanently affixed to the housing
Click the worksheet link above and then fill in the required information. Return this form to Paw-Taw-John Services, Inc. This information will allow us to determine the fan angle of your lens, and thereby utilize all of the power available from your laser source.